我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, February 11, 2008

11022008

Today is only the 5th day of CNY and I had come back from my hometown already. Actually I had planned to give myself one more week holiday so that I no need to come back here so early. For me, skip class is doesn’t matter. But don’t know why, this time I act much unrestrained. Maybe this is the last time that I can celebrate CNY with all my uni friends here. Although we have not really have celebrate (except gambling…=P). CNY is coming to the end, and I still in the CNY mood. This is my final sem here, I’m still not sure that whether I can graduate smoothly or not. And I’m wonder what will happened after 3 months. Hope everything will be fine. I’m not expecting how excellent my life will be, just wish to live commonness and everything goes all right.
~loverica~

No comments: