我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Busy~

There have been almost one month i didnt updated my blog dy.
I started working on 21st july and attended a training for 2 weeks more at kl. The course has been finished on last week and until now, i only can take out my time to drop some words here. This coming tuesday, i have to go for another course again.
I like training actually, because no need to work, can learn new things and study like last time.
As a fresh grad, i have really much much things to learn, it is really not easy to be a banker. It is tough!
But i like this job so i will try my very best to do it. Wish me good luck lah. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck honey~~
muaks muaks...

eng keng said...

Best of luck...^^

Erica said...

thanks oh..^o^