我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Extremely Busy!!

I'm extremely busy in this few weeks....too many cases in hand....but busy is better than nothing to do right?

This few days I have met some kind of people....such as...

very fussy customer
very bigotry customer
funny customer
nice nice customer
extremely wordy customer (especially when i extremely busy!!=_='')

Between, I have also met few “贵人”, when I'm facing problem and thinking how troublesome the problem it would be...those “贵人”were come to help me....heee....they are Mr. Chong from Ipoh, Mr. Guee the developer, the customers Mr and Mrs Lim, Mr Bala.....last but not least my boss and colleagues....thanks a lots ya....=)

Tomorrow will be another challenge for me, need to settle the rest cases, need to follow up with all those customers' enquiries....sometime those very simple and lame enquiry can take almost half an hour to settle....sometime even have to take few days time to follow up only can settle down....

Tomorrow a guest from HQ will visit to our branch....sure will take some time to entertain her dy....@_@

Nvm, tomorrow is Friday!! I like Friday!! Begining of my holiday!!!=P

No comments: