我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Coward

I wish I can go back to the past~~
How I wish I could~~
Go back to my world which is ordinary and simple enough~~
No need to be so outstanding and excellent~~
Just simple enough~~
I'm a coward~~I always wish and try to be courageous and staunch~~but I'm failed~~
I'm a failure~~I get nervous and timid when facing with uncertainty~~even facing with strangers~~I lose my confident~~
I know how this can happen and I know the reasons~~I know how it should be and I know it is true and it is a fact~~
I'm knowing this better than others and I should do it in a right way~~I know the rules clearly and understand it~~
But I just afraid to face it, and failed to implement it~~
I should know my own ability, maybe I'm really do not have that ability~~
I'm a coward, a loser~~
Maybe I should try to let go~~I should try to find another way that is more suit to my character and personaliy, as I refuse to change it~~
Maybe I'll be more happy for not forcing myself to change to be seem capable and succeed~~=)=)=)

No comments: