我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, January 31, 2011

End of Jan 2011

This month was a busy month for me...
After attending the 5 days smart sell programme, the next week, 24th&25th of January, attended our annual big event--National Sales Convention 2011...
The every event or course,etc of the company will be the gathering time for us...but this year, the sales convention are very different from last year....most of the members of our gang have left....our gathering was not as syok as last time dy....really miss the moment that we play around and sampat-ing....
The very Top Performer, Blackie(the guy sat in the middle)...from our Fastract 13...

The survival team of Fastrac 13....11 of us still survive in PBB...but next year...don't know how many of us will be here...

The trophy for Top 10 Achiever...not mine...and I don't think I will have that in my lifetime...lol

I'm a person who easily be motivate and demotivate....hahaha...when I face some obstacle in my work, I'll think to give up...but after attending some course or NSC like this time, I'll be motivated...but after come back to branch...back to the same...this shouldn't be happened for a sales person...that's why I always said that I'm not a sales person...I can't be a good sales person...and don't even like to be a sales person...

No comments: