我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, May 19, 2008

Appreciate

Some people said, life is short and unpredictable, so we should do whatever we want to do…enjoy our life as we want…no need to think so much…life is predestine, we might die at any time…

BUT….is that mean we no need to take care of our health????? Life is predestined. Death was inevitable. BUT!!!! Is that mean we no need to think for our future??? Because whatever we strive for would be losing once we die. Then what for we work so hard when we alive. We just go to play and play and enjoy our life until we die. The most important thing is we live happily!!!

This is human. Thing not happened in their own side, they won’t feel the pain. Never understand the heart feeling.

How the illness people wish to have a healthy body. But they can’t!! They have born in the world with illness. Their future and life are more UNPREDICTABLE!!!

WHY??? Those people, who have the healthy life, don’t even know to appreciate it!!!

We all realized that life is unpredictable. It’s truth; we should appreciate our precious time to enjoy our life. We should also appreciate our life, but not to spoilt our body just for enjoy!!! Whatever we do, we should also take care of ourselves, for our own good, and also for our beloved!!

People with no bad habits, might die for any reasons. People with bad habits, not necessary would die for the bad habits. This is true.

But this is not the reason for them to continue the bad habits. And also not the reasons for them to ignore their health care. God give them a healthy body, why they don’t know to appreciate it!!
I have gone through a lot. I really afraid the feeling of losing my beloved. Going to hospital everyday and seeing the people suffering from their illness, make me realized that our life is precious!!! Our health is precious!!!

We should think and plan for our future even we know that life is predestined. We should think in the long term. Even we die, we won’t regret because we used to appreciate our life.

For me, nothing is more important than living with my beloved. I wish all my beloved can living healthily rather than have an excellent life time for myself. I can lose every thing except my beloved family and friends, all people around me. What I wish is all my beloved can live healthily. That’s all.

No comments: