我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Decision

Finally, i made the decision, give up one and get another...
As i mentioned before, i hate to make decision....Because i'm a person who can't make decision toughly...i'm a person who very easy get influence by other...once i made a decision, it could easily change by a person, a single word, or any....
That's why i said i prefer no choices for me, don't ask me to choose, i don't know how to choose, scare that my decision would make me regret in the future....
However, i have to face it, i can't just wait for God to choose for me, and finally, i had make the decision....
Still, i don't know whether my decision is correct or wrong....i just stop thinking of it....as ah ney and ying told me, once you make your choice, don't think too much already, and don't make yourself regret....you won't regret!!

No comments: