我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Friday, July 4, 2008

Tiring

So long time didnt update already....not because i'm too busy...my work doesn't make me busy....so far my work is very easy....until i think i act like a 'fei ren' there....as i have mention before,i'm not working tiring but travel tiring...and recently i have think a lots.....really annoying.....dunno what i actually want....
After 2 weeks work, i feel that myself like become more old dy...ah ney also said i really look 'chan' dy....
Fortunately, i still can choose, i still got other choices....
But i'm a person who hate to choose....scare i make the wrong decision....it makes me annoyed....suddenly give so many choices....how to choose??? let the God to choose for me is better....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i also hope that GOD can choose for me... hahahaa
anyway, gambate
-aisim-

Erica said...

yea..thanks oh..