我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Untitled

Just drop by here, dunno what to blog, I feel lazy to write down everything happened in everyday....I have no time to do that....
Things happend and past, I lazy to recall back and post it here...
My ultimate purpose in blog is just to share my ups and downs....to jot down something that I think it is memorable....
I'm a person very emotional...sometime I'm very aggresive to blog....sometime I'm not even want to write a single word here...
我承认我是一个很情绪化的人。。。做任何事情都是跟着自己的心情。。。
有时候,连我自己都不知道自己想要的是什么。。
我觉得自己患上了懒惰病。。做什么事都很懒惰。。。
所以ah ney每天都要我跟他去跑步,去这里去哪里,做这个做那个。。。
最近还去了学游泳,其实我早在几年前就学了,但就是学不会。。。
还有,最近迷上了Facebook的FarmTown, 每天回家第一件事就是开电脑玩FarmTown。。=_=''
生活还蛮写意的。。。=P
可能最近学会看开了吧。。。
whatever happend, just take it easy, you'll feel better....you already try your best...there are a lots thing that we can't control, what we can do is AAI-Accept it, Adapt it, and Improvise...this is taught by my former branch manager....hahaha...but what I mentioned here is just 'mentioned' only, I wonder if I can really implement it...=p

No comments: