我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Working Life

Recently, I'm so relax....my current working situation is totally different from what we have predicted....My sales were drop to the bottom...Since I joint until now, this kind of things were never happened!!
Previously, working is full of stress, full of challenging, and my performance is also quite good. Even work is very tough, but I feel satisfied, I learn things, I earn more....
Now, my working life is relaxing, everyday go back home on time, easy life....but, I feel like missing somethings...working is not like working, everyday go to office, no case to process, no mood to work, very few customers in the branch, feel lame sitting there, and recently I think that I'm quite daring, always go out "snake king" =P, then wait for 5.45pm, go back sharp...
It seems like very easy life, but I feel worried....this kind working life is meaningless, it wouldn't last longer...So I'm seeking for changes....but, we wouldn't know that does the "change" meet my needs? Is it the "change" is what I want and desired? We wouldn't know....
So, what you can do now is...wish me good luck la...=)

1 comment:

ah ney said...

good luck..