我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Holiday going to the end...

After 3 weeks holidays, I'm going to start working on next Monday...
I'm lazy enough, I have waste this 3 weeks time, I didn't go anywhere, no any special activities during this 3 weeks...Lazying all the time!!!!
I feel uncomfortable when thinking to work...because the new job is totally strange to me...it is hard for me to go into the new environment, new job, new boss, new colleagues, new customers, new working life!!!!
I afraid that I can't adapt it.
I hate pressure...
I hate being observe by people...
I hate to face those fussy and arrogant customers...
I hate office politic...
But, what to do?
I wish my new job won't give me too much such problems....though it is kind of impossible...
We live to work and work to live....
No matter how, we still need to work...
What we can do is, try try try try try try and tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
to enjoy our work, to love our job, this is only way can make ourselves feel better and also the only way we can achieve our goals....otherwise, life will be tougher and tougher....they wouldn't have happiness in life....

2 comments:

Miao-miao said...

Wish u all the BEST !!;)

Erica said...

thanks ya...^^