我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolution

As I promised, I would like to list down all those memorable and precious stuffs in year 2009...
But, I found that there have not much changes in the year excepted I jumped from AmBank to Public Bank...and I found that more and more of my friends is getting married....happy for them...
Year 2010 is totally far away different from year 2008...my dreams came true in year 2008...in year 2009, it is a quite ordinary year for me...
Anyway, past was past...everythings became history...take it as a lesson...what I have to do now is just look forward to the new 2010!!!
If I have to give myself a score in year 2009, I would give B.
One thing that I felt regreted is in year 2008 to year 2009, I didn't manage my finance very well...I didn't spend or save my money in a proper way....when I relized it, it was too late...It is my failure.
So, I'm started to do my financial plan since I started work in PBB, I learn how to save my money and spend it at the proper way....
I can't remember where do I found this statement :
"People become rich not by how much they earn, but by how much they save and invest!!!"
Can't denied that people rich because they earn more than us, but even we earn lesser than those people, we still can save more than those people if we well manage our financial stuffs...
Other than that, overall my year 2009 is super ordinary....
I appreciated God gave me and my family and all my beloved friends a very safety and happiness journey in 2009...
I wish it is same to 2010...I wish all my beloveds live healthy and happily in 2010....as simple as 2009....

No comments: