我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Numb? Changed?

It is a tough time....but I just have to do it....
It is stressful....but I just have to work it....
Last time when I have face this kind of problem, I would just cry and cry and cry....and depressing....down....moody....
Somehow, samething happened now, even more worst...I feel stress....I wanna cry....I wanna let off....but I just wonder....I didn't....
is it I'm thinking too positive?....or I'm not really care about it?....or I'm thinking too simply?....or I'm still not realise how serious it is the situation?.....or I take it too easy?....or I already numb....or I had.....changed?
I know it it realistic....work is like that....I know I might not good enough....I'm willing to learn....I'm trying my very best to work it....
It is a tough time...it is also a challenge for me....
I'm not blaming anyone....it is work...it is realistic....I accepted it....
although the percentage of success is very low and I might fail....
I glad that...I can really think it in a positive way....whatever they said I can just keep the right one and threw the one that coz me heart feeling....
Thanks for my colleagues who feel unfair for me and support me...
No matter how, we still have to work...why don't we work happily?

No comments: