我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, July 24, 2010

My Birthday 2010

Thanks for my honey for celebrating my brithday trice this year...
Lunar birthday celebration...
It has been long long time I didn't held a birthday party...so this year ah ney decide to do one for me...
My earlier birthday celebration on 17th July 2010 at ah ney's house....thanks for my dearest friends who attended my birthday party...
My dear Yee Pui....
My birthday cake....
Surprise from ah ney...I like it so much....muaks muaks...
Thanks for all the birthday gifts....^O^
My birthday dinner at Sushi King.....
Another birthday boy who has the same birthday with me...celebrate at Q Box....
Both birthday girl and birthday boy....
Last but not least, birthday cake before the end of 19th July 2010....

No comments: