我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My First Car


Hee~~is time to introduce my new friend here......
Her name is "white white"....
This photo taken by ah ney when we taking the car at PJ...
I'm soooooo happy to get my first car.....excited oh.....

But I'm not the first driver for white white...=_="
Today, I exchange my white white with ah ney's "Lou Chan". He bath white white but who's know after that, it's raining!!=_="

And after ah ney get white white back to me, she already has a new look, we no longer seeing white white in this photo...few accessories were added and changed dy....will update the photo soon....heee~~

8 comments:

LayJinG said...

Good lor! Got new car liao~ can bring me kai kai! haha!

Erica said...

hehe!!ok no problem!!

Anonymous said...

Wah, bought new car dee wo...
CNY that time can come n find me dee lo... heheee...

-aisim-

Jenn said...

congrate congrate.. my white white is ehite like a ship.. but my black black so poor...Become grey sheep dy... hahahaha!! wish to get " her" pretty pretty before cny =D

Erica said...

aisim,
hehe...if I go to find you make sure ur parents give me big big ang pau oh~~wahahaha^O^

Erica said...

Jenn,
wah,you so long time din bath your black black liao ah?pity her...nvm,bring her to my bf's workshop and do facial b4 cny,sure leng leng one..haha~

Jenn said...

since ur car is "bai bai' then my car should call "hei zhen zhu",haha!! i will bring my "hen zhen zhu" to see ur bf.. but i will go back to ti on fri noon.. ur bf's workshop got open on sat? need to reserve time??

Erica said...

ya..there open on sat and u just give me a call before u go there lar..c ya..=>