我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year Mood~~

Chinese New Year is coming!!!
This year I did quite a bit difference with the past....
Maybe because I'm start working dy, the feeling is quite a bit difference with last time....When I still a student, before CNY, I got extra time to prepare all the CNY stuff...but right now, I bloody busy!!! I really short of time!!! I haven't clean up my three cabinets, haven't tidy up our living room and even bed room, I don't even have time to have a hair cut!!!
Luckily, last Saturday night, I manage to bring my mum to shop at The Store (that I have planned since I get my car..) there are super crowded!! You can really feel the CNY atmosphere there...it looks like all the stuffs there are free!!! wakakaka....I'm also one of the sardines there...=.=
And yesterday, after settle my works in office, head to Ipoh again....then went to Jusco with yeepui and her bf...and finally i have bought some things...
And...right now....I heard some sound of firecracker!! Heee~happieee~~
Waiting for CNY~~~

1 comment:

LayJinG said...

happy lor! here didnt hear any firecracker sounds lar! Guess i only can hear it when i balik kampung =P