我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Untitled

I'm kind of busy recently...there has been one week I didn't update my blog....there has a lot things I want to share here...but I don't know where to start...T____T
Let's start with last two week...The day after Christmas, we went to KL for shopping....2 days shopping...I had just managed to bought one dress only!!! I'm actually don't know what kind of clothes that I want...ah ney said is that possible I got "allodoxaphobia"? @_@
28 Oct 20008, I'm still in kl. My younger brother was departed to Selama to attend the National Service for 3 months....haiz....No one to play with me at home dy....sienz.....=_='' Some more this is the first time he left home, he must be very fluctuated....sigh....
Come to last weekend, I went to KL again...the purpose of going there is not for shopping but to get my car...hee~ then "shun bian" shopping lor....=P luckily this time I managed to bought somethings...but is not enough for me...haiz....what to do?Nvmla, I don't bother la....since I have only 2 days holidays in CNY, thinking to take leave...=P

3 comments:

LayJinG said...

what is "allodoxaphobia"?

Erica said...

allodoxaphobia = 选择恐惧症
hehe。。

LayJinG said...

好深咯!哈哈。。。guess i having too!