我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, March 2, 2009

Abnormality Reading Mood

There has been so long time I didn't touch a book already....since I finished my degree....I seem like get adrift from all those books, no matter is text book, novel, magazine, or comic....the one that I read and contact the most is all those title, form B, payslip, current and saving account, valuation report, application form, letter offer, insurance policy, prospetus.....arghhh!!!! I don't even have time to read the newspaper as well!!!
I have felt that my brain was getting empty already....It is not my life!!!
I'm actually thinking to buy some reading material yesterday at Popular but I can't....you know why, it was very crowded in Popular....it was so noisy....So, I have planning to shop in other Popular in next few weeks, maybe there have more choice than Ipoh 1....who's know...

1 comment:

LayJinG said...

maybe u shld try borders!