我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm trying hard...

As my ah ney told me, I think I have to change my daily habits already....I shouldn't make myself feel tire all the time...I shouldn't let the "tire" break the mood, break the activities, and spoilt my life....

I know my current lifestyle is extremely bad....

I'm trying to make some changes....

I'm trying to arrange my schedule properly....

I'm trying to sleep early every night....

I'm trying to wake up early every morning...

I'm trying to take breakfast every morning...

I'm trying not to eat unhealthy foods....
I'm trying to go jogging every weekend...

I'm trying to have a very good lifestyle.....
I'm trying hard....to quit those bad habits....

I hope I can make it...
wish me good luck ya....
hope I won't easily give up lar....hahha!!

3 comments:

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hehe... try to thinnk... TIRED EVIL important or your bf important? He is trying hard to make you happy but TIRED EVIL is trying to spoilt your mood... so wat's important? hahahaha :P Gambate!

Erica said...

hahhha...sure my bf more important!!but sometime I really can't fight with the TIRE EVIL...its like killing me...

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

hahaha, for working lady, most of them suffer from this tired evil! so shit nia! ahahaha...