我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, April 4, 2009

既来之、则安之

My life seems fluctuating.....fluctuate between hopes and fears....
Sometime I'm easily fed up with a small little matter...
Sometime I can over come it very easy...
Sometime I look everythings in the negative way and depressing...and sometime too positive...
As what ah ney told me, no matter how bad the condition, how unlucky you are...just face it...with positive mind...accept whatever given to us....face the problem bravely and try your best to overcome it....enjoy the life and appreciate what we have....
you can't expect that your life is perfectly smooth...there would be some rugged zone....some obstacles....some annoyance that pull you down...it is just depends on how you face it and manage it....
I know it is true, but...am I able to implement it? I also wonder....
I would try my best....
Just be happy....

No comments: