我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Learn

I need to learn how to save money...
I have to save more money as I always over my budget...
During my Fastrac Programme, Mr. Ng ask us to draw 10 things that we wish to have in the next 5 years...I think and think and think...I realised that I never ever think deeply about my goals before...finally, I cincai draw 10 things lor...and I don't think I'm really wish to...some might be true and some might be not...
but one things that I can't deny is...most of the dreams need to be fullfill with the present of "Money"....No matter the "dreams" are my "real dreams" anot, I would try to achieve it as I already drew it out...
I have to think about it seriously, what is my goals? without goals, life is meaningless...
So, as my salary rate was much more different with the past, I have to learn how to save more money, how to manage my financial matter in a proper way...in other to fullfill my "dreams" ..

No comments: