我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, December 28, 2009

The last 3 days in 2009

This is the very last 3 days in year 2009...
I had graduated for almost 2 years...
In year 2008, I get a flying result for myself...
But....in year 2009, what had i done? what had I achieved?
I found that...I'm doubt...I'm lost...
I hate the feeling...I hate people impress me on "that" way....
Thanks a lots Adelle for the advice....she makes me feel much more better...
We came so far...we are different from the rest!!
We are the person who can handle those "problem" because we faced those "problem" the most...and definitely we learn more....
"Practise make Perfect" I believe it!=)
.
.
Back to my title...2009 is going to the end...is time to conclude all those things happend in the whole year...
I'm trying to cast back all the memorable things and precious moments of the year....
Yes this is a MUST!!! Because it is an yearly appraisal for myself!!
See what I score for myself in year 2009 in my next post...

No comments: