我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Friday, March 5, 2010

CNY's wrap up

I just noticed that there has been one month plus I didn't update my blog already....
Actually I have a lot of thingys would like to share here but due to my lazying, here growing mushroom and spider net around...hahaha...
During the last month...
I have took up the courage to change fringe style finally... My 'him' was came back from Sg and went back work again...

I have not planning to buy so many new clothes but I had over budget after went out shopping with shopping queens...

TI were not as happening as last time before CNY...

He came back again after 1 week....

Started have CNY atmosphere in the last week before CNY....

Like the feeling before CNY than during CNY.... 3 days CNY holidays were surely not enough for me...but still have to work...

CNY is really a good time to do business....

First time wearing Cheong Sam....ppl thought PBB is hiring China Ladies to work...lolz...A very sweet and cute friend get married during CNY....a very sweet couple...The rest of the time of CNY....gambling gambling and gambling...

Opps...almost forgot that the first day of CNY is also Valentine's Day....we celebrated with friends together....since everyday is also our Valentine's day...=P And the most noisy night during CNY--Bai Tian Gong past, I thought I would back to normal life...

But still, in CNY mood because planning to travel then...

Makan-makan and jalan-jalan trip to Penang Island....a very enjoying trip and we really have fun there....
After Chap Goh Mei, officially end of CNY....tried very hard to get back my holiday mood back to normal....

No comments: