我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, November 15, 2008

14th Nov 2008

Yesterday I have briefing at Ipoh again...This time I didn't go with boss due to our different session....I planned to drive to Ipoh myself, but hiao hiao ah ney said wan fetch me go wor....We take this excuse to go jalan-jalan at Ipoh....
Someone is very excited to wear his Liverpool jersey oh.....
Guess where is it?
Sushi King again....=P
Salmon Fair - my favourite oh~~~
Drooling~~
You'll Never Walk Alone~~
I'm so happy everytime I saw rainbow...
ah ney's perfume--Hugo Boss

The free gift from Sushi King....cute~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for ur liverpool jersey n the hugo boss perfume...^o^

LayJinG said...

i heard if u make a wish whenever u see rainbow, ur wish will come true!!! hehe, can try~

Erica said...

okok...i would try it next time...=)

Erica said...

wei...mr.johnny,now is salmon fair wor...
when u wan bring me to sushi king again?

Anonymous said...

erm.... tis week i bring u go again la...k??