我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, November 29, 2008

28 Nov 2008

Recently I'm so lazy to blog....It is really tired after came back from work....I'm sick for every weekend, but come to weekend, I cant really take a rest also....every weekend also got activity....this coming whole week would be a busy week again....=_=''
But I think it is good....at least my life is full....full of challenge, full of obstacle, full of surprise, full of hapiness.....and full of love.....I appreciate what I'm having now....
Life is unpredictable, last weekend I heard a bad news from my office, one of our company staff was passed away for heart attack. I have seen him before, though we didn't talk to each other, but I also cant believe that he was passed away just after the day he came to our office...he looks health...
Today, I heard a worrying matter from a friend, hope the person will get well soon...
Friends, I had experienced this, I realised the feeling, together with your beloved, face it bravely, I know it is tough...
Dear all, I had learn a lesson during this few years, the most important character in life is appreciate and content with what we have....nothing is more important than living with your beloved. So, appreciate what you have now and content with it, because it is precious....

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Dearie.. thanks for calling me that day.. His father is getting better and left the hospital dy..
What u said in ur blog is right.. We have to appreciate we have, esp our life... Take care ya.. See u =D