我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Friday, November 21, 2008

21 Nov 2008

Today I have very pretty mood~~feel like I have release from something annoyance....And I have also found that treating people eat will make myself happy....haha....do you think i'm crazy?hahahhaahaha.....but also depends on what kind of people I treat lar...
I thought I will be very busy today cause I have taken half day leave yesterday....
In the morning, went out to do marketing until 12pm. The went out lunch with boss and our panel solicitor until 2.30pm sth.
Around 4.30pm i went to order KFC for all my colleagues, cause I have promise to treat them for helping me....
Luckily now is coming to the end of the month, I just have to wait for another 10 days to get my salary...heheee...
And i have received an email today, on 3rd and 4th Dec, I have to attend PCE Life Tutorial. This time is not at KL anymore but at Penang!! I have so long time didn't go Penang dy. I'm totally not familiar with Penang. But one thing that I feel glad is I can go there to shopping because I'm staying at The Gurney Resort & Residences, I think is near by to Gurney Plaza rite? Because its name Gurney also mah...hahaha...But ah ney said is also quite a long walking distance wor...=_=''
Don't bother lah!! C how 1st lar...

2 comments:

LayJinG said...

Oh, i also dunno where is it! Hehe... u can walk ard gurney and eat at gurney drive!

Erica said...

yaya...(^o^)