我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, December 29, 2008

Dumps...

Somehow...I hate myself....
Feel moody recently....easy get angry with a little bit things...
I hate my bad temper....hate my moody...hate that always think nonsense...hate my passivism...hate my flabbiness and frailness...hate my useless....hate hate hate!!!!
Feel stress from everything.....feel inability for everything.....
I don't know what I want to do? I don't know what I should do?
I don't know why I think this and that?
Why I'm so annoyed? Why I'm so depression?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

my dear friend.. how r u there??
everyone of us sure will have our ups and downs.. try to look the bad things that annoying us from different side.. mayb u will discover something better.. Cheer up ya =D
we wil have our midterm exam til 12jan.. hope to see u soon ya~ A big big smile to u =D hehe

Anonymous said...

cheer up my gal ('.') everything will be come better soon =) i pray for u ya ^.^ hehee...

Erica said...

Jenn,thanks for your advise ya...i'm ok dy...dunno why sometime will 想不通...sigh~~
This week I will go kl again,if got time I'll go visit you guys...c ya...=)

Erica said...

ailin,thanks a lots ya...
i feel better now...hee..=)