我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

thanks...

I don't know why yesterday I'm so moody....whole day I have no mood to talk, smile, play....think a lots....until my post also in black...like what ah ney always told me, the stress was given by myself....
I know I'm lucky actually, I'm know my situation is much more better than others, just I'm unable to manage it well, just because my those weaknesses....Now I'm really feel better...thanks a lots ah ney....
He really knew me, knew me very well....what he is saying is true....
That is a lots things happened since i'm start working....
He is the one who gave me advise and support during that time...
Even sometime i always lose temper to him....
I thought I really made him disappointed....
I thought I really made our relationship worse....
I thought he will hate me for my bad temper...
I thought I'm no longer a good gal for him....
He told me one thing, very seriously, i thought it must not a good thing....
Once I heard what he said, my tears dropped down uncontrollable....
sorry ah ney....
Thanks for being by myside, thanks for everythings....

No comments: