我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Training@Penang

As i mentioned before, I have to attend a training session at Penang on last week, here to share with some of the pics taken there.....
This time we are staying in Gurney Hotel, the view from my room....
The sea view opposite the hotel.....
All the facilities there are good, the room is quite big also, but the only stuff that i really cant satisfied is the air-cond! I have waken up by it noises over the 3 nights!! @_@
1st day, we walk to Gurney Drive to have dinner, it is really far from the hotel!!!
My favourite fried oyster, not really nice lo, and the char kue teow there also not nice...it is really different from last time....
After dinner, we go for shopping in Gurney Plaza, but Dooriya have just shop for a while then go to have tea with her friend. So I just enjoy my shopping alone....pity....T_T
Self captured in fitting room....Guess which is my choice in the end...

2nd day dinner...har mee and chicken wings....nice oh....3rd day, our new known colleagues brings us to New World Park to have lunch.....Nice nice Kapitan Chicken....Dessert-Tee Nya KuihDinner at Goodall Restaurant.....this time the fried oyster and char kue teow are more nicer dy....4th day--Finally i got time to take pics for my breakfast...healthy foods rite?haha....Before going to jetty, Dooriya and her friend bring me to try this Apong....have to queue for it de leh...Not bad lah, the ingredients are banana and sweet corn, but it is too sweet for me lor....I have tried this as well--Mee Sotong...but only for once only, it is too spicy!!! Cant tahan lar....Last but not least......Penang Tao Sa Pea....nice nice....=)Can you imagine what I'm carrying while walking to take ferry and bus? Two luggages and five boxes of biscuits!!! Tired me leh~~Can I say that my training session at Penang=makan-makan session?

3 comments:

LayJinG said...

haha... u cannot take spicy food, if not the mi sotong nice lar! Y didnt try penang laksa?
the apom very famous, but i never try. hehe... i dun like banana with apom, sounds weird!

Anonymous said...

lu ma song..haha...

Erica said...

I went Penang Road to eat laksa once I arrived penang.But I din take the pic. I also not really like the taste of the Apong, it is too sweet..