我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, March 17, 2008

My Cute Cute

Everytime i go back home, the first thing that i will do is shout out :" xiong zhang ah~o bei niao eh~mu mao eh~~"....haha...they all are my lovely pets...especially the both miao miao... *maybe you will think i'm something wrong,haha~
This is Xiong Zhang (熊掌), named by my sister,haha~we also called him ugly cat, but he really a very very cute cute cat...This is O Bei Niao, mean black white cat, a very lazy cat, just like me, so called 物似主人形...one of my beli beli cute cute cat...it that o bei niao look nicer than xiong zhang? just like what i told my sister just now, xiong zhang don't know smile while taking photo.lol~~~=_=''
See the way they sleep, this pic taken while they are 2 months old...cute ler...
Someother people might don't like cats, but i like cats more than dogs...maybe this is my yuan fen with cats, they are the 3rd generation of cats in my house, they bring a lots of fun and happiness to my family, hate that people who hurt the wild cats, although you don't like them, but please, they are animals, a live, and we are human, although sometime it might bring some trouble, just left them go. Everything that you did it to others, will come back to yourself in the future.
~爱猫人~

No comments: