我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sunday~

Sunday morning, nonono....is sunday afternoon....i woke up at 12pm just now.....so long time i din spend my sunday precious time like this at serdang....cause in this sem, i would go back hometown almost every weekends, spending my precious time with family n my ney, then come back here at evening unwillingly.... *Got a bit miss my family and ah ney when talk bout this....
One of the reasons for not going back home this weekend is, this is last few weeks for my uni life here, i feel reluctant to leave here. Second, i have 2 presentations and 1 assignmemnt to be conducted next week. However, in this 3 days, i just finished 1 only. =P Cause i'm such a super lazy pig....Just sit on the bed and on9, listening to elva's songs...and currently watching Korean drama "coffee prince", quite funny and touching love story. Left 3 episodes to be finished. I would continued it after this blog. Hehe~~assignment??Later lah....Haaa...

No comments: