我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, March 31, 2008

Wonderful time at Redang!!!!

Just came back from Redang Island yesterday....It's really wonderful!!!Dunno how to describe the feeling of it....from the day we decided to go redang, till the day we going there (28 march), feel like a dream....the precious time at redang was passed damn fast!!!! I miss the sea, the sunshine, the sand, the air, the wind....and all about redang so much!!!! We no need to think about other stuffs, all we need to do is just relax....do whatever we want....laugh out loud....playing with the sea, sun, sand, wind....so freedom and wonderful!!! Due to my fatigue and a bit sunburn, i will tell more about my experiences and all the funny stuff during my redang trip next time. The pics that we had captured all together are around 2000 pieces!!! But it is not enough for me!!! I wan more!!! I wan redang!!! I miss redang!!!

No comments: