我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy

Finally i get my 1st job!!! I get this good news from HR yesterday. Hope everything can be smoothly....
Actually i'm very not sure whether i can do well in this job anot, scare i 'm not suitable for this position, scare i cant survive in this field, scare i may give up....Everyone told me that my job is not easy and might be work under big pressure...somemore my working place is strange for me...far from my hometown, around 45 mins...
Firstly my colleague and i have thought to travel everyday, but after consideration, we decide to rent a house there. So that we won't be exhausted from driving long journey everyday.
So...i would have a brand new life soon...
Hope this would be a good begining for my working life.....
Bless...

2 comments:

cutie said...

wow!!
it will be a brand new life!!!
hope u will get a new adventure!!!
cheers senior!!!

Erica said...

thanks oh...