我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, September 1, 2008

23rd & 24th August

The day after my second training section, i wake up early as usual. After taking breakfast at hotel, i take cab to Duta Station which is just cost me RM5++. The day before, my colleague called me and said that our boss ask me to work for the road show which is held at Chong Min primary school. I thought i can release from it due to my training de....=='. Haiz...who ask me is the new staff meh....Once i reached TI and take my lunch, i straight away go to work dy.


At night, with ah ney and his friends, we went to Ipoh and have fun at Rum Jungle.





After that we overnight at yeepui's house. Thanks my lovely yeepui for giving us to staying her house. Muaks...
The next day, we all suddenly have intend to go The Lost World of Tambun. We have a very favourite new friend from German--Francisca. She is a very nice and friendly girl.
At night, we have our dinner at Ola Ola Steak House. The foods there was soooooo delicious. Yeepui's bf recommend the lamb chop for me. Its taste is so good, wish to have it again...drop~~
So, can you imagine how tired am i after this few days?

No comments: