我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Money Money Money

Last 2 days, i get my salary in full amount dy. This is my 1st time to received full salary since i work. So i'm quite happy this few days.
Many ppl said i'm rich dy, but i dun think so lor. Actually RM 2000++ are really not sufficient.
Before i work, i have plan to buy this and that if get my salary. But once i get it, i feel reluctant to spend it.
I have to plan for my future. I have to plan when buy car. I have to plan when to buy a house. Maybe some people think that is too early to think about buying house. But i don't think so. If i start planing earlier, i can reach my goal earlier. I cant spend money like last time dy. Because since i work in bank, i realised that buying a car or house is not that easy.
I have to learn how to manage my money. I have to know how to save my money. I have to learn how to earn more money.
Spend on the stuff that is worth for it only.
Is that good if got real money tree in this world.

No comments: