我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy??

Since i work with this job, i realised that why people like to say :" I hope the time won't pass so fast cause i have a lot works to do, the working hours are not enough for me to finish my daily works...." something like that. Cause i used to be a very lazy person. I will feel that the working hours pass very slow and very hard to wait for the time pass, cause i cant wait to go back home.
And now, everyday i have a lot things to do and i have feel the way like others. "Why so fast 5pm dy?? I haven't finish my work leh...."
Last time when working at Sitiawan, the job functions are almost the same. But duno why, i just reluctant to do. Maybe it is just like what ah ney said---i have no "heart" to do.
Anyway, i would work for it once i feel that something is suit for me. Hope everything will be fine. Wish me good luck lah....

No comments: