我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Camera

I had plan to buy a camera long time ago....yesterday we went to survey for it.
My 'sam sui' camera is Olympus Stylus 1040...

But ah ney prefer Samsung i8...
But we bought Fujifilm z100 =_=''

In the evening we went senheng to have a look, i actually like the Olympus Stylus 1040 in red colour. After ah ney's futsal session, we went to another shop. And the boss of the shop is a professional photographer. He recommend me few models in detail. He said that this fujifilm z100 is better compare to Olympus 1040. We have been in the shop for almost 2 hours. In the end, we bougth Fujifilm z100 because the boss gave us two days to experience with this camera. If i have not satisfied it, he would order the one i like (Olympus Stylus 1040) for me.

I like the services of the boss. I have made the decision just in a short moment. And now, i still confusing.....whether to maintain using Fujifilm z100 or change to Olympus Stylus 1040??Actually the functions of both are almost same, the boss recommended Fujifilm. But i like Olympus's model....@_@..... ah ney like Samsung i8 because it can played mp3 and movie, but i dun like the model cause it is quite big for me....

Tomolo is the dead line and i have to make decision dy...how???? Pls give me some advise.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyo.. just take i8 la...got more function mah..haha...ai lu song la...u choose wat i oso like 1 la...

Jenn said...

Dearie.. I also hv looked on the Olympus 1.. Hehe!! Jordan has bought me a camera as my graduate present.. The boss has recomment us the Olympus that u prefer 1..Is nice and slim.. But finally i have chose Sony.. Hehe!! See u during Convo ya.. We can take pictures together =D