我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Monday, September 1, 2008

Lucky Day~~

Last saturday, 30 August, ah ney and his friends went to Ipoh again. Due to my fatigue, i didnt follow them.
The day after (yesterday) was our National Day, after brunch, me and ah ney intend to go Ipoh AGAIN. On the way back home to get something, we just on car no more than 5 minutes, we get block by two polices. Both of us didnt tight up the safety belt. Luckily after plead, we didnt receive the saman....haha...we are lucky rite?
Still remember 3 years ago, we also get saman due to the same fault. That time we had paid the saman but i have forgotten the saman amount. But my ah ney take the saman receipt number to buy lottery. Then he wins back the amount paid for saman plus some "Bonus".
So, this time, i ask him to buy with the car number. Ah ney said actually he and his friends intended to buy this number when they go to ipoh the day before. Actually both of us seldom buy lottery. We just buy in special condition.

Ah ney ask me to drive today cause he is kind of tire. This is also my 1st time drive to Ipoh and also 1st time drive his mum's car for long distance. So hiao hiao ah ney take this funny photos for me, hahaha....






Acting....wahaha....

Swap character....=P
Too many coincidence with this car dy, on the way to Ipoh, i called my mum to buy lottery for me. But i just buy for RM 1.
Unbelievable, my mum called me in the evening, told me that i win the lottery number!!!With First Price!!!Oh my God~~i never expected that i can get the first price!!!! Although that is not a huge amount but it is much enough for me!!! Hehehe....

Back to normal...hehe~~

No comments: