我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

11 Oct & 12 Oct 2008

As i mentioned before, 18 Oct is my convocation date. Before that, we need to go back UPM to get our robe. I have no choice, the date to borrow the robe is from 11 Oct to 17 Oct. So i can only go there on 11 Oct or 12 Oct.
Last friday, me and ah ney went to KL after work. We went Setapak to have dinner and yamcha with Ah Hup and Lip Yann.
Mushroom soup and seafood noodle at One Station...
Around 11pm, we depart to Serdang and stay at my dearest ex-housemates' house. We have planned to wake up early next day. Because we expected the crowd at the counter for borrowing robe is huge. Who's know....we woke up on 8am, and received called from our coursemate. The crowd there were just like having consert there. Heard that some people were went there to queue up from 6am early morning!!! My friend who went there on 9am was queuing until 3pm only can get the robe!!! swt'''
So lazy us were just decided to go on Sunday. Since we all have woke up, we went to have a delicious breakfast--Dim Sum. One of the purpose i go KL this week is shopping~~I need to buy clothes for my convocation and some working suits. And, me and my ah ney have never miss the chance to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Can't say no to Sashimi...drop~~Guess what is it?
It is an ice-cream with watermelon taste....
After Sushi King, we accompany Jenn to buy comestic. The make up artist have introduce the comestics for each of us based on our different type of skin.
3 of us after make up at Benefit...
Dr. Feel Good....I want it....but I didn't buy it because this month i had over budget dy....next month lar....
We have shop from 11am to 9pm. I didn't feel tired until we reached home. My leg were bloody ache....@-@
At night, we went out to have supper at the most crowded mamak at Sri Kembangan, miss the foods there...
The next day, shirley, ah ney and i woke up early on 7am and went to UPM. Sunday is not really crowded like Saturday. We actually need to queue up at 4 counters for borrow the robe. A lots procedures leh...
Finally, we got our robes in 2 hours, good enough lar....Because there have more and more people going there later. Afternoon, me and ah ney left Serdang and went to shop at 1U. I have so so long time didn't go to 1U dy. Still remember that time when ah ney is working at Subang we always go there pak toh.
Having lunch at Nando's......
We came back TI on 5pm sth. This is the first time we depart so early because i'm no longer a student like last time, can sleep until very late. Now i realised that how tire is ah ney last time because he can still accompany me even though he got work on next day. Thank you ah ney...^@^
I'm so happy this two days because can meet with my dearest friends and hanging out with them. I'm so miss the moment that we are still study....c ya this coming weekend...^O^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

me n sing like to eat sushi also...
but v always go for sushi buffet at Saisaki Japanese Restaurant,
cos there v can eat as much as v can... hehee...

-aisim-

Erica said...

really? where is it?
then we can go there next time...hehe

Anonymous said...

it's somewhere around KLCC there...
i forgot wat building ady..
after i ask sing, i'll tell u again..

Anonymous said...

the building is UOA building...
it's opposite the KL Convention Centre..

Erica said...

thanks a lot ya...
i would try it if got opportunity...^^