我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Travel again..

I'm so busy in this two weeks...
Tomorrow have to go kl again....
Actually I'm very dissapointed because I have not taken enough photo for my convocation...
But luckily, I can make it tomorrow!!
Initially i had taken leave on last friday and this monday, but i have cancelled this monday leave and postpone to this friday, so that i won't rushing to kl after work. Most important thing is, I can take photo with my buddies tomorrow...hahaa...
And this saturday, i will go to Kuantan for my cousin's wedding function...monday is public holiday, tuesday and wednesday i have to attend the unit trust tutorial, thursday got exam, friday i taken half day leave, so next week I won't be around for whole week...
See ya...^^

No comments: