我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

17 Oct 2008

Tomorrow is my convocation, I had take leave to go KL today. We arrived at KL around 2pm and after pick up my sister, we went to Sunway Pyramid to jalan jalan....
Around 5.30pm, we went to serdang and pick up my brother. As i promised to my family, i wan to treat them eat steamboat. So, our next station is Yuen...
See..this is the first time i grab this very "laku" chicken wings at Yuen. Because everytime i went there, i have just wait for other to grab for me....I have told my mum them this is the most yummy chicken wings, so i have to grab for them lor...
This special boiled egg was made by ah ney for me....it is delicious.....
haha...tree of them ngam ngam wearing the same colour clothes...
Me and ah ney...

2 comments:

LayJinG said...

aiyo, always got family dresscode! hehe... always wear same color, win!!!

Anonymous said...

i went YUEN b4...
hehee..