我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October's Schedule

This month is a busy month....and also the month with most holidays....hee...
Last weekend, 11 Oct & 12 Oct, I went to KL to get my robe..
This coming weekend, 18 Oct, my convocation. And our bank AmVision Road Show at Ipoh, so i have adsent to the roadshow.
Next weekend, 25 Oct, my cousin's wedding dinner at Kuantan. I miss the Kuantan's beach, which I have went there during my childhood...And my ex-coursemate--Joey's final stage of Miss Astro 2008 at Genting. See...pretty rite?I wish to attend the final show, but I have to go Kuantan with my family. So I have adsent to the show. Anyway, I do support Joey through internet voting...Joey, Gambateh oh!!
*Plz vote No. 9, Joey, at http://www.missastro2008.com/
26 Oct, my ex colleague--Nazmi's wedding also. And I have to adsent also...=_=''
Following by 29 Oct & 30 Oct, is my Unit Trust's tutorial and exam date at KL.
My schedule is full in this month, I realised that what is the real meaning of BUSY...@_@
So, this month i have just work for about 15 days only....hehee...
But next month have no more holidays...sigh~~

3 comments:

LayJinG said...

Oh, u guys going to attend coursin wedding!!!

Erica said...

yaya...how bout you?

LayJinG said...

i bo go ler....