我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, April 26, 2008

250408

Yesterday is my last exam in my uni life. I didn't sleep well for more than 1 week already. Now, exam had over, i can sleep as long as i can. But, even i'm so tired, i dun wanna to sleep. Thought sleeping in this such moment is wasting time only. Now left only 3 days time, i can be here with my buddies. I dun even start to pack all my stuff here, once i have pack, remind me that i going to leave here very soon...here is no longer is my "house" already...in the future, i cant being here like now already...it only can be in my memory forever...

This night, chatting with shirley and derrick until 4am. Cast back our memorable moments during this 3 years....
The 1st day we came to UPM...
How we know each other...
How insaneness that we used to be...
How we formed the Full House...
And...
How come Full House was no longer a Full House...

Derrick is true. This three years would be an important lesson for us...
No matter is sweet or worst memory...
I appreciate all my buddies here...

If you want to be appreciated, learn how to appreciate first...
Seek first to understand, then to be understood...
Once your appreciation were not be appreciated, let it go so that you wont get hurt...
Once you realized the fellness truth or get hurt, forget it...this is the best way to protect yourself...so that you wont suffering for that unpleasant experience...

No comments: