我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Miss...

Next Thursday is my last 2 papers. Last exam in my uni life.
This few days had surfing few friends' blog, find out most of my friends, those who also graduate soon, all have so reluctant to end their uni life....the ultimate class in their uni life....

My ultimate class? Why it seems like nothing? Tat day i went to the class, but everythings seem like normal. Few coursemates are taking photos there...

Occasionally, I'm so envy some of my friends at other Us....their uni life seem simply, but it is precious, i can feel how they appreciate their uni life, their friends, their lecturer, even a single course lecture....i think it would be a very sweet memory for them in the future...
It means my uni life not precious as theirs?
I appreciate what i'm having now.

This three years times, would be my very precious memory in whole life.
Still remeber the 1st sem in UPM? In this three years time.....we singing karaoke, travelling, shopping, barbque party, makan-makan....
~2005~

~2006~


See....our 1st sem's photo compare to the latest 1...

~2007~

~2008~

Time flies....c our oldest photos compare to the latest 1....we all had change a lots.....

I think i would being scolded by someone cause i post that photos here....

Now....left one week time only....my uni lifetime would be end.....my feeling? Complicated.

No comments: