我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tomorrow

Every semester, every final exam, for sure, i wish to pass it as fast as possible. Because i hate study, hate the pressure come from study....and just looking forward to the coming holiday....
But...this time...i don't have that feel already...oppositely, i wish the final exam, the ultimate paper for my final exam, won't come so fast...
And now, left no more 24 hours, i have to say bye to UPM.
Tomolo i have to sit for 2 exams, after tomolo, i'm no longer a STUDENT...

I have to step to the another stage of my life....I wish my future will be smoothly....but i know...life won't be as good as i wish to be....life might be tough....might full of obstacles....
I wonder what would be happen to my future...i afraid that i cant handle it nicely....

No comments: