我要的世界

一个小小的空间。。。写下关于我小小的故事。。。记录我生活的点点滴滴。。。

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Genting..

I suppose to stay at home yesterday, studying...watching "xing guang bang"....and lazying whole day.
But my lame honey suddenly said he wanna come to find me...=_='' because yesterday is Perak's Sultan birthday, is Perak's public holiday....i didn't expected that he did come here suddenly....waste my two days time...no need to study lor...sigh~ *joking only ah ney, i'm so happy that you came to find me here...muacks...
I haven't prepare my stuff yet, and they arrived, said wanna go to Genting and overnight there...=_=''
There were 8pm already since we arrived on Genting, but all the hotel's rooms have been fully booking, because this week is the Genting Thailand Songkran Festival and also got MayDay's concert last night...no wonder lah...
we have nothing to do there, just take photo and walking around there. We ate Thailand's tomyam in the Thai fair, it is really syok to having tomyam under the cold weather....miss the tomyam soup...drooling~

Sa Wa Ti Ka!!


Cute leh~~

We left Genting around 2am and overnight at seng's house at Subang.
We woke up around 11am in the morning, after brunch, we went for a movie "The Forbidden Kingdom"...

Erm....is nicer than expected lar....not bad lor..

ah ney...thanks for coming here...Next week have to come again and bring me back ya....muaks...

No comments: